The Tom Cat Cafe was built in 1920 and was often referred to as "The Bloody Bucket" because of the many fights and wild drinking of bootleg whiskey. It was a favorite stop for the notorious bank robbers Bonnie and Clyde.
This one-room frame school house was built in Myrtle Springs. This structure is authentically restored with 1920's era desks.
The Gilliam Grocery and Gas Station was located on Highway 80 from 1920 to 1965. The original 1920's structure burned and was rebuilt in 1936. Many stories were swapped around the store's old wood heater on rainy days.
Water didn't come out of a faucet!